Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Journal Entry #001: Homecoming Week

So, my high school is having its Homecoming Week. As per the usual, we have our crazy days (Monday - Pajama Day, Tuesday -  Opposite Sex Day, Wednesday - Decade Day [Seniors have the 80s], Thursday - Homecoming T-shirt Day, && Friday - Black  and White and/or 'MURICA Day). It's day #2 and I've decided to go all out this year, which means I'm having TONS of fun.

Day #1: I wore pajamas, didn't mess with my hair, didn't put on makeup, and I brought a blanket and a teddy bear. (It was Howard's first day of school!) It was fun, but nothing terribly special. I wanted to wear a onesie, but there were none in sight. A shame, really.

Day #2: I'm wearing my new Panic! At The Disco suit-shirt, my Panic! hoodie, a bright orange cap turned sideways, jeans, and work boots. The boots are a new phenomenon. I feel like my feet are being eaten by warm monsters. Socks are terrible. I'm too girly to handle this day. Also, I put my eyebrow makeup on generously and also created a mustache and soul patch. It's pretty legitimate. Tatiana told me I look creepy. Wyatt, Jacob, and of course Liam all look great and I took pictures with them. Bethany is making me question my sexuality. I'm really confused today.

Tomorrow, I plan on going all out! It's 80s all the way; I'm super excited! I'm going to tease my hair; EVERYTHING. It's going to happen.

But yeah. Homecoming Week is fantastic so far. I usually don't dress up, but I decided that I needed to my senior year, and I have yet to regret it at all.

SUPER READY FOR LIFE BECAUSE I HAVE A BEARD.
-Erica  Kriner

No comments:

Post a Comment